MCC Duty Engineer (f/m/d)
- University/college degree, desirable
- EASA PART-66 certified on A320 family
- Previous work experience in Part 145 or Part M, including depth troubleshooting experience. Maintenance control experience is an advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-changing environment
- Ability to work in team
- Fluent English mandatory
- Issuing report twice a day to cover shift handovers listing the CFDs, limitation on aircraft, repetitive defect checks, aircraft out/back of service, technical delays, reportable occurrences, pending repairs status and DY Check last accomplishment time.
- Ensure compliance with all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance requirements, including daily and weekly checks. This includes the monitoring of all aircraft condition data to understand the status of the fleet, and develop necessary actions to rectify findings. Also, correct review of DFPs received from Part 145.
- MCC shall lead the daily communication with crew, OCC, maintenance providers, material department and short-term planning regarding all technical issues.
- Monitor MEL/CDL/critical deferred defects across the fleet and ensure plans are in place to rectify each within the allowed time limit in coordination with our maintenance providers.
- Requesting MEL extensions whenever there is a risk that MEL rectification could not be performed within respective time frame.
- Track and analyze repetitive and recurring defects across the fleet.
- Manage the AOG recovery process including AOG spares request initiation and follow up.
- Assure precise and on time communication regarding all technical related schedule disruptions.
You can expect a challenging job with interesting opportunities for personal development. Are you interested?
Then please send your detailed application in PDF format, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date to us.
Flight Crew Planner (f/m/d)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in flight crew planning, preference is given to experienced crew planning managers.
- Mandatory knowledge of English in speech and writing
- Knowledge of FTL according to EASA rules
- Pronounced communication skills
- Responsibility in work and orientation towards team work
- Making a monthly pilot roster
- Making a monthly roster of cabin crew
- Coordination with the training department
- Coordination on a daily basis with the crew Managers
- Coordination of crews according to operational needs
- Organizing and coordinating crew transport
- Organizing hotel accommodation
- Manage monthly schedules for crew planning staff.
- Calculation of the required number of crews
- Reconciliation of trade receivables to actual debt
- Office work in Zagreb
- Work includes regular working hours and, if necessary, weekend work
Initiative Application (f/m/d)
Nothing for you in our current job offers? Please send us your unsolicited application via our application form and let us know why you would suit us.
Join our team
We are always on the lookout for talented, driven and passionate specialists. Join our expert team. With excellent professional growth opportunities within a highly competitive and dynamic sector, when you work with us, there’s no limit to how high your career in aviation can go.
FLY AIR41 is a young airline founded in 2021 in Zagreb, Croatia. The carrier performs holiday and charter flights on behalf of German sister airline Sundair.
FLY AIR41 operates from Germany to the most beautiful destinations in the Mediterranean, the Red Sea and the Canary Islands. The modern fleet currently consists of two Airbus A319 and two Airbus A320.