Accountant (Računovođa) (f/m/d)
Independent and responsible processing of financial accounting, this includes
(Neovisna i odgovorna obrada financijskog računovodstva, uključujući)
- checking and booking current business transactions in accordance with legal and tax requirements
- (provjeravanje i knjiženje tekućih poslovnih transakcija u skladu sa zakonskim i poreznim zahtjevima)
- cash and bank bookings
- (gotovinska i bankovna plaćanja)
- payroll accounting
- (obračun plaća)
- Continuous account maintenance
- (Kontinuirano održavanje računa)
- reconciliation and clarification as well as master data maintenance
- (usklađivanje i pojašnjenje kao i održavanje glavnih podataka)
- Open item processing (accounts receivable / accounts payable)
- (Obrada otvorenih stavki (potraživanja / dugovanja))
- Processing of current domestic and foreign payment transactions
- (Obrada tekućih domaćih i inozemnih platnih transakcija)
- Management and booking of credit card statements
- (Upravljanje i rezervacija izvoda kreditnih kartica)
- Participation in the preparation of the monthly and annual financial statements
- (Sudjelovanje u izradi mjesečnih i godišnjih financijskih izvještaja)
- Other activities in corporate accounting
- (Ostale djelatnosti u računovodstvu poduzeća)
Qualification needed (Potrebne kvalifikacije)
- Completed commercial apprenticeship with a focus on accounting, with further training to become a financial accountant or tax specialist
- (Završeno obrazovanje iz područja računovodstva, s daljnjim usavršavanjem za financijskog računovođu ili poreznog stručnjaka)
- Accounting knowledge and, if possible, professional experience in a comparable position
- (Računovodstveno znanje i, ako je moguće, profesionalno iskustvo na sličnoj poziciji)
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- (Dobro poznavanje MS Office -a, posebno Excela)
- Good communication skills and knowledge of spoken and written English
- (Dobre komunikacijske vještine i poznavanje govornog i pisanog engleskog jezika)
- (Timski rad)
- Sense of responsibility
- (Osjećaj odgovornosti)
- Conscientious and reliable way of working
- (Savjestan i pouzdan način rada)
If your profile is rounded off by curiosity, willingness to work, analytical skills and an affinity for numbers send us your CV.
(Ako ste znatiželjni i spremni za rad, te imate analitičke sposobnosti i sklonost prema brojkama, pošaljite nam svoj životopis.)
Management Assistant (f/m/d)
- Interface function of the management for employees as well as for external interlocutors
- Independent handling of the correspondence of the management
- Incoming and outgoing mail and its documentation
- Organizational preparation and follow-up as well as keeping the minutes of consultations
- Creation of analyses, reports, presentations and decision papers
- Travel planning and travel expense accounting
- Planning, coordination and monitoring of the appointments
- Preparation of texts and official statements as well as the supervision / monitoring of the website
- Supervision of special and individual tasks at the instigation of the management
- Support with the organization and independent management and adaptation of the project plans and project documentation
- Medium-term takeover of independent projects at the instigation of the management
- Successfully completed commercial training
- Experience in the field of assistance, preferably with an airline
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Very good MS Office knowledge
- Quick comprehension and assertiveness
- Resistance to stress
- Good organizational skills, reliability, flexibility and diligence
- Thorough and independent way of working
- Responsible and confidential handling of personal data
- Friendly attitude and good communication skills
- A high level of responsibility, initiative and the ability to work in a team are in your nature
You can expect a challenging job with interesting opportunities for personal development. Are you interested?
Then please send your detailed application in PDF format, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date to us.
Flight Crew Planner (f/m/d)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in flight crew planning, preference is given to experienced crew planning managers.
- Mandatory knowledge of English in speech and writing
- Knowledge of FTL according to EASA rules
- Pronounced communication skills
- Responsibility in work and orientation towards team work
- Making a monthly pilot roster
- Making a monthly roster of cabin crew
- Coordination with the training department
- Coordination on a daily basis with the crew Managers
- Coordination of crews according to operational needs
- Organizing and coordinating crew transport
- Organizing hotel accommodation
- Manage monthly schedules for crew planning staff.
- Calculation of the required number of crews
- Reconciliation of trade receivables to actual debt
- Office work in Zagreb
- Work includes regular working hours and, if necessary, weekend work
Initiative Application (f/m/d)
Nothing for you in our current job offers? Please send us your unsolicited application via our application form and let us know why you would suit us.
Join our team
We are always on the lookout for talented, driven and passionate specialists. Join our expert team. With excellent professional growth opportunities within a highly competitive and dynamic sector, when you work with us, there’s no limit to how high your career in aviation can go.
FLY AIR41 is a young airline founded in 2021 in Zagreb, Croatia, as a sister airline to Sundair from Germany.
FLY AIR41 operates holiday flights to the most beautiful destinations in the Mediterranean, the Red Sea and the Canary Islands from bases in Germany, like Bremen, Düsseldorf and Leipzig.
The airline also operates special and charter flights.
The modern fleet currently consists of one aircraft Airbus A319 and, soon, two aircrafts Airbus A320.