The work of a cabin crew member of an aircraft takes place before take-off, during flight and after landing. The duties of a cabin crew member are to ensure a comfortable flight and care for passengers, to provide flight information and to follow safety procedures.
- 18 years of age
- completed high school
- knowledge of English and desirable knowledge of German
- medical fitness for cabin crew work
- good swimming skills
- high development of communication skills and responsibility in work
- resourcefulness and ability to work in stressful situations
- absence of visible tattoos and piercings
- readiness to stay for a long time from the place of residence
- mandatory possession of a mobile number and access to e-mail
- computer skills
Required documents to attach
- CV – non conviction certificate
- certificate of education
- valid EU passport
Advantage for candidates with a valid CC Attestation and a valid cabin crew medical report. All eligible candidates, regardless of work experience, can apply for the competition.
Join our team
We are always on the lookout for talented, driven and passionate specialists. Join our expert team. With excellent professional growth opportunities within a highly competitive and dynamic sector, when you work with us, there’s no limit to how high your career in aviation can go.
FLY AIR41 is a young airline founded in 2021 in Zagreb, Croatia. The carrier performs holiday and charter flights on behalf of German sister airline Sundair.
FLY AIR41 operates from Germany to the most beautiful destinations in the Mediterranean, the Red Sea and the Canary Islands. The modern fleet currently consists of two Airbus A319 and two Airbus A320.